Welcome
Greetings Faithful Studiers!
Until the Covid-19 Pandemic is under control, we are going to try a new format for our study group. Effective March 14th, I will begin posting comments and questions about the two chapters we are reading for the week and you are invited to share your own thoughts and questions for everyone else to consider. This is a closed group, so only the people with the link I have sent you will have access to the group and in case anyone else manages to find us, I am previewing any questions or comments before they show up on here.
Hopefully this will work well for everyone and we can all stay healthy.
Feel free to experiment a bit by responding to this first post.
Until the Covid-19 Pandemic is under control, we are going to try a new format for our study group. Effective March 14th, I will begin posting comments and questions about the two chapters we are reading for the week and you are invited to share your own thoughts and questions for everyone else to consider. This is a closed group, so only the people with the link I have sent you will have access to the group and in case anyone else manages to find us, I am previewing any questions or comments before they show up on here.
Hopefully this will work well for everyone and we can all stay healthy.
Feel free to experiment a bit by responding to this first post.
Comment from St Paul's! Great way to stay connected during the virus outbreak. Thanks Ivy!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying this again as my first message does not appear. Jayne
ReplyDelete